Alpinestars athlete Travis Pastrana was featured in tons of ads during the peak of his popularity. Check out this 2-page spread.
Rancho Dominguez, CA – One of our most popular knee protectors has been completely redesigned. Designed specifically for Travis Pastrana, the official TP199 Knee Pad offers everything for those looking for complete support without the bulk of a traditional knee brace. They are perfect for both track and trail riders. Head over to EVS-Sports.com for more information.
– Reactive Memory Foam (RMF) patella protection design utilizing advanced impact foam technology
– Molded bio-foam upper for increased impact protection
– Silicone strip on inner sleeve helps limit migration while riding
– Integrated internal floating knee sleeve helps give continued support even during brace migration
– Fully breathable mesh backing to help with temperature control
– Low profile, hard molded shin guard slips easily into your boot
– Sizes: S/M, L/XL, & Youth
– Sold in pairs
In 2001, No Fear was one of the premier brands of clothing in the sport. They set the standards for style and protection and sponsored athletes like Suzuki’s Travis Pastrana in the motocross and supercross series.
Check out this vintage double page ad for their Stratos Chest Protector showing Pastrana in action on his RM125.